• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Heck Yes LC

New posts
jessifunn said:
trading spouses tonight! the conclusion of the crazy lady.
I missed the first round. But I can't miss this one. Whoo hoo!
 
That woman is nutso.......my kids and I watched it together....makes them appreciate me more, hee hee ;-) I sure hope she doesnt rip up the check!!!!
 
it looks like she does
crazy.gif
 
Shes a wacko La La La.............she needs new friends dum dum dum.....
 
OMG I could not belive how they treated that other mom, so many questions and they were all rude!!!
 
seagrovelover said:
Shes a wacko La La La.............she needs new friends dum dum dum.....

I heart this sgl! You got the Thanksgiving lady badddddd! I missed it last week, but saw the promo.........it looks like she has a melt down!
 
I was thinking.......the look the purple haired kitty has might greatly improve the crazy ladys features!!!!! :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top