• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Heck Yes LC

New posts
jessifunn said:
i can NOT spell i meant punked!!!!

Dam*...I wish you could spell...I wanted to see that!
 
jessifunn said:
kristen is on pucked right now!!!! i hate her!

Isn't puck that obnoxious jerk that was on "The Real World- San Fransico"? Ughhhhh!
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Isn't puck that obnoxious jerk that was on "The Real World- San Fransico"? Ughhhhh!

Okay, it's official I have to go tinkle now...............you are so right about PUCK!!!!
 
jessifunn said:
kristen is on pucked right now!!!! i hate her!

And they had to *bleep* every other word she said! She did look really good though--I hate her too!

Pucked.. :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top