• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Height Restrictions

New posts

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Did I hear correctly that the BCC voted to restrict the height of buildings north of the bay for one year? And that Cindy Meadows was the only commissioner voting against the motion which was made by Larry Jones?

Anyone know for sure?
 
I wasn't able to attend last night, but at the previous BCC meeting, Comm Meadows said that she was against height restrictions. Comm. Commander jumped right in and asked her if she was against height restrictions in SoWal, too, and Comm Meadows looked like a deer caught in headlights for a second, and said that she will abide by the current height restrictions in place in SoWal.

(GoodWitch, did you read my report of highlights from the last BCC mtg, which is now the next to last BCC mtg?)
 
I wasn't able to attend last night, but at the previous BCC meeting, Comm Meadows said that she was against height restrictions. Comm. Commander jumped right in and asked her if she was against height restrictions in SoWal, too, and Comm Meadows looked like a deer caught in headlights for a second, and said that she will abide by the current height restrictions in place in SoWal.

(GoodWitch, did you read my report of highlights from the last BCC mtg, which is now the next to last BCC mtg?)

yeah, I did, SJ. I just wanted to confirm what I had heard on tv news...I wasn't really paying close attention.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top