• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Helllllllooooooo!

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Been a while. Kitty reminded me I need to check in from time to time. I did have trouble remembering my password. and it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to post from my phone. Happy Friday y'all!
 
Hay now. :jfunn:

The forum app hasn't been updated in awhile so there may be some issues. I just use the browser on my phone since the forum is mobile friendly it's pretty easy.
 
Well yeah, I have the app, but I have a helluva time with it. So Kurt, I'm taking your advice and just using browser. MUCH easier!
You might be waiting til the next trip for that report Tootsie.
Hey Shaken!
Hey Franny!
Love y'all!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top