• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

helllllloooooo!!!

New posts
Hey Paula!! I miss the old crowd on here too. I think we're all mostly over on that social media site--including Mermaid. Maybe we should plan an old-timers reunion, kinda like the old smokin', drinkin' & cussin' nights. :)

And yeah Local....that was it. :D
Count me in!!!!!!
 
Good times for sure!!! Paula, I'd LOVE to see you and everyone else!!!!!!

We'll do it! I'm starting to think about slowing down at work (finally!) and spending more time in SoWal. So, those days are just a year or two away (just slowing down, that is, will still keeping working up here in Michigan but less so).
 
I would say any time, but it might need to be planned. I'm still working in Texas. And working, and working and working. :)
 
Helllllllloooooo!
My semi annual check in. Pitiful I know!
Love y'all!
 
Miss seeing the former SoWallers on the board. Y'all need to come back to liven things up. Please, no posting of notices for sale, for rent, etc. LOL.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top