• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

hello :D

New posts
:welcome: ....please exxxxplain your name to me!!!! :wave: Do you call your mom, Darlene? :biggrin:
 
:angry: :nono1: :banned: :whack: :banging: :moon: ;-)
:floor:

Does he call you xMotherx?:lol: No telling what my daughter calls me when I do my helicoptering!;-)

However, she's on my team right now because I'm taking her shopping at Lenox and Phipps tomorrow. In her defense, it's primarily because we need gifts for Father's Day which is also Big D's birthday, plus our anniversary on the 20th. I'm sure I'll get hit up for a few items for her, too. As in Neiman's shoe sale.;-)
 
Last edited:
:welcome: We :wub: your mom! Can't wait to meet you someday!!
 
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top