• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hello from Germany

New posts

WeLoveSowal

Beach Comber
Hi Folks !

We have spent so many Vacations in SRB since 1996 and I often read so many interesting
Posts, so I decided to set up an account. In the meantime we have become "Part-Time Residents" with our own little place in SRB. We love our Second Home and of course you,
all the super nice people in the US !

We are countig the days, because we will fly in for a 3 week Vacation next Sunday.

See you soon ! :roll:
 
From which part of Germany? I live in Seagrove but spend many days in Cologne on business.
 
From which part of Germany? I live in Seagrove but spend many days in Cologne on business.

We are from Kiel. That is the Capital of Schleswig-Holstein, the northern fedaral state.
North of Hamburg, almost Scandinavia - a gateway to Denmark, Sweden .....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top