• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hello from Rockwall, Tx

New posts
welcome

Hey & welcome! I'm just east on I30 in Greenville, TX.

We are actually headed down to Sowal this Saturday. :clap:

If there is anything I can do for you while I'm in paradise let me know.
 
Have a great time!! My husband works in Greenville....at Farmer's Electric. Small world. :) Be careful going down.....let us know the gas prices outside of Texas when you get back. Don't burn!!!
 
hey i'm a cowboys fan...just moved here from dallas...don't know much about this forum thing but i saw you are a cowboys fan and from rockwall...that's not too far from where i was
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top