ls2006vacay
Beach Lover
I registered to ask for recs on places to stay this summer in sowal.. we have been lucky enough to spend our last 2 vacations down your way.. one oceanfront at blue mountain (heaven!) and another in grayton close to the beach.
this summer we can't stay a week
but we're hoping for 3-4 days.. I'm looking for something we can rent for that short of a period
just wanted to intro myself.. hoping to introduce my 6.5 month old son to sowal this summer
Laura
this summer we can't stay a week
but we're hoping for 3-4 days.. I'm looking for something we can rent for that short of a periodjust wanted to intro myself.. hoping to introduce my 6.5 month old son to sowal this summer
Laura

check out our availabilty calendar at
Welcome to the board Isfrederick. I hope you can find something just prefect.