• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hello Walton TDC

New posts

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
I think I speak for many locals when I ask you kindly not to encourage visitors to walk (or dash) through the dunes!

(note: this image is from a current TDC contest promotion)

South Walton- Past, Present, and Future 2014-12-10 09-27-32.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is the way the beach will look when they build the new Hampton Inn which I am sure the TDC endorses also. What are these people thinking or do they bother to even think?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top