• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hello

New posts

JustBeachy

Beach Lover
I'm a lurky-loo, I suppose. :chill:

I've been a member for quite a while, but I sporadically post, as I am intimidated by all of the deep political and intellectual discussion. :biggrin:

We've had a place in Blue Mountain for several years, which is shared with other families, but last summer we finally dove in (head and bank account first) and purchased our only little home-away-from..also in Blue Mountain.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello...and I'll try not to be such a stanger from now on. :blush:
 
Last edited:
:welcome: JustBeachy! Just jump in and post! :wave:


By the way, you are probably the smart one by avoiding the political forums. :bang:
 
:welcome:
There's political stuff on here? Wow. Who knew?:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top