• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

hello

New posts

kitchenb*tch

Beach Crab
:wave:Hi, this may sounds stupid but I have never been on a forum before
what goes on around here?
I am starting my own personal chef business and need some help.
Who can I ask my questions to?
Please help!
 
:welcome: Good luck to you.
 
:welcome: You may want to check out the business threads and/or entertainment threads...I don't personally know many people in the forum, but there seem to be quite a few folks that own these local businesses and/or are connected w/the owners...poke around in those threads and ask your questions there. Have fun and Good luck!!
 
You could direct all your questions to my wife. She seems to think she knows everything!:rolling:

:welcome:


That was funny! I sure hope she won't be reading this any time soon or it could be :whack::banging: for you.

As for questions, just start a thread and fire away or pose questions on other related threads. Everyone seems to have an opinion. The hard part is like everywhere else in life, knowing which ones to listen too. Good luck.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top