• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Helloooo......Seacrest Sundries is still open

New posts

beasmiester

Beach Lover
:wave: Hello, is there anybody out there? Just sitting here wondering if there's anyone in town this week? Seacrest Sundries is still open and will be through December, January and February are open for discussion but I'm sure we'll be here most of the time.
So if you get bored or just want to see a friendly face, use the WiFi or have a bite to eat stop by sit yourself down for a bit. Morning breakfast still has the same good old bagels, english muffins, toast and biscuits and maybe Mrs. B will have some sawmill gravy (milk gravy with lots of sausage bits) for your biscuits.
Lunch always has our good hot sandwiches, burgers and hot dawgs and sometimes even homemade soup or chilie.
Please come on by, I'm getting lonely! :cry:
 
I'll need to check with the REAL BOSS and see what she's planning for the coming weeks. It could be Clam Chowder, Vegetable Beef or Chilie, I'll find which one she's got in mind.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top