• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Help! Cat In A Tree!

New posts

Bobbi Pinkston

Beach Comber
Hello fine folks!

I've exhausted all of my resources, and I'm now at the point of begging for your help!

My cat is stuck waaaay up in an oak tree in my yard (in Black Creek area), and I need suggestions.
I'm guessing 30-ish feet up.

I've left messages with 3 local tree services and can't get a response.

Thoughts?

Thank you so much!
 
I'd try calling Alaqua Animal Refuge- they might be able to get you in touch with someone who would pick up the phone.
 
I'd try calling Alaqua Animal Refuge- they might be able to get you in touch with someone who would pick up the phone.

I did. In fact, they were the kindest and most helpful people I've talked to! They put me
on the phone with one of their folks who has had this issue before. She suggested the tree service idea. They were great!
 
10 days? And you're just asking for help? Call the fire department.
No, I'm not just now asking for help. As my original post said, I've exhausted all of my resources. I tried everything a person would think. I was asking if anyone could actually help me, as in offer a bucket truck or tree service. I wasn't looking for judgement. The fire department asked if I'd ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree and basically laughed me off the phone, as did the sheriff's office and animal control. Thanks?
 
No, I'm not just now asking for help. As my original post said, I've exhausted all of my resources. I tried everything a person would think. I was asking if anyone could actually help me, as in offer a bucket truck or tree service. I wasn't looking for judgement. The fire department asked if I'd ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree and basically laughed me off the phone, as did the sheriff's office and animal control. Thanks?


Nice response by those charged to help....NOT!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top