• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help Drunkken Artist

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
This was sent to me by Kenny,
Can anyone help him!!!
Help I've Fallen, and I can't get up!
er, rather, I've fallen off and can't get back on!

Friday I accidentally logged off of SOWAL.com, and have not been able to get back in since. My user id and password will not work. I work in I.T. for SallieMae, I walk people through websites all day long, I know what I'm doing. I actually do most if not all password resets for the whole company. I'm not doing anything wrong, but I can't get anyone from the site to return my emails.

Do you have any pull/influence, know-how or know-who, that would get me back on? Since you and Suzanne introduced me to the site its like heroine, and I've been without a fix since Friday! I'm shaking over here, tremblin.

Is there a sowal detox? I'm sufferin' from withdrawal. I've followed all instructions to the letter and as a last resort submitted feedback, to no avail.

Thanks for anything you can do.

Meanwhile, other than reading your posts, and playing telephone tag with Momma Jeanie, I haven't heard anything from/about you. How goes it? Hope all is well.

Talk to me,

K

 
:eek: ...our pusher is out of town!!!!
 
I have no problem logging on as drunkenartist. :floor: just kidding. If drunkenartist is the IT guy for SallieMae and he is having trouble... just kidding again. :funn:

Steps to recovery:
Be sure computer is plugged in, powered on, and internet access is available (:lolabove:).
I know you are an IT guy, but remember to use your correct password, and it is case sensitive.

Also, remember to use your correct user id which is "[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/member.php?u=3956"]SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]" (that is some sort of RiverOtter spelling, which is probably the culpret.) The incorrect user ID seems to get some people.

We need you back on, so do some IT magic.
 
Thgis is from Kenny when I told him what Sueshore said.... Someone help him I can not keep doing this::::eek:

Yeah I just went to the site and saw that! Wow. I'm having an anxiety attack! Where's my xanex? Oh the horror of it all!

Oh well, might as well run the vacuum, do the dishes, clean the bathroom and go to work!

No SOWAL=Clean House!
01


k

 
Tell drunkkenartist to not place a space in his name. You are showing it as drunkken artist. When he registered, he did it as one word. ;-)
 
Okay...if something is not done soon I am afraid drunkkenartist will go into dt's! I received this:

I know Bobby must be getting tired of playing mediator between me and SOWAL and smiling joe. Have you been reading the thread of me getting locked out?

This is what is happening.

I'm logging in with "drunkkenartist". All lower case, all one word, 2 k's.

Then I'm putting in the password(s) that I would normally use. Each time it comes back saying "thank you for logging in" then it says I'm being redirected. But I don't get redirected, it just boots me off again.

Help I'm stuck in a loop and I can't get out. I'm in SOWAL Limbo. I'm a sowal limbo bimbo.

Could you forward this on to Smiling Joe or the powers that be?

Thanks

Kenny

Would someone please do something! If we don't do something soon I am afraid he will be a quivering wreck in the corner....:shock: Any advice to pass on...name of a detox center....interventionist :idontno:
 
poor da!:(
 
I am not the "powers that be." Just trying to get your crack back in your pipe. Be sure that your cap lock isn't on when entering your password.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top