• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help Drunkken Artist

New posts
I sent him a new password - we'll see if it works.

Tell him to clear all cookies and reboot. Or try logging in from another computer.
 
I started reading this drama at work last night and now I am hooked! I'll check back in after I wake up.....hope it all works out....
 
I started reading this drama at work last night and now I am hooked! I'll check back in after I wake up.....hope it all works out....


:floor: ...no mo drama!!! Between this and lbh's little problem, we can't take much more!!!
 
:floor: ...no mo drama!!! Between this and lbh's little problem, we can't take much more!!!

Well my little problem is gone - let's hope drunkkenartist has fared as well!
 
Well my little problem is gone - let's hope drunkkenartist has fared as well!

Well, just to let you all know I havee logged in under the Drunk aritst!!!! I am beginning to wonder how much he really drinks because I logged right in. Anyway, Kenny I love ya!!! Hope you can get back in soon.

Sincerely,
Bobby J:D
 
Well, just to let you all know I havee logged in under the Drunk aritst!!!! I am beginning to wonder how much he really drinks because I logged right in. Anyway, Kenny I love ya!!! Hope you can get back in soon.

Sincerely,
Bobby J:D

:blink:
 
THIS JUST IN: (from Kenny to my email)


OK You two. I greatly appreciate all that you have done to get me in contact with Kurt to help me get back on. Let me tell ya this much.

I'm not kidding when I say this is what I do all day at work. I'm thoroughly trained in these systems now, this is what I do. I cleared my cookies, I rebooted. I'm about to try it from another computer.
Meanwhile, I'm more than willing to bet the problem is with the website.

First of all, for the first few days while I was trying to get in, I followed the instructions to "click here and a new password will be sent to your email".
That never happened till last night. I did it twice. Both passwords did not work.
Now Kurt has sent me a new password. "doodoo99". (should I be offended at that?).
Anyway, his doodoo don't work either.

When a person types in their userid and password, they can see their userid and the password will appear as asterisk or dots, then they hit enter. When doing so they can still see the user id and dots, but when I hit enter the dots disappear, meaning that the only thing that is going through is the userid. Therefore I could do this for years and not get in.

I fully give either of you or Kurt the permission to reset my password. I trust you. Give it a shot. Type in drunkkenartist (all lower case, all one word, 2k's) and "doodoo99" and see if you can get in. Trust me. It won't work. But I would like a witness that I am not as crazy as y'all are thinking.

Now I do have one heluva security system on this computer, that is the only thing that I can think of that could be a hindrance, but it should not affect password resets.

I'm going to go scrub out my fireplace now.

Kenny

okay daddy-o...what do we need to do now

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
 
I don't know what to do next, but I have to go get a tissue becasue I am laughing so hard, I am crying. :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top