• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help Drunkken Artist

New posts
I don't know what to do next, but I have to go get a tissue becasue I am laughing so hard, I am crying. :funn:

:lolabove: :lolabove: :funn: :funn: :floor: :floor: You and me both Miss Kitty! I am crying over here. I just called his cell number and left him an audio version of this thread....laughed out loud when I read him the part were Bobby J logs in under his name....waiting on a call back....this is getting hysterical!:clap_1:
 
:funn: :funn: this just gets better and better....he just called me from his cell...and I lost him!!!:funn: :funn: i bet he is screaming about right now...and throwing the phone!:funn:
 
Hey, it's me, Smiling JOe. I think you need to check with your computer administrator at the office. Wait, that would be you. :funn:Seeing that Bobby and I can log on using your username and doodoo password, I think the problem is in your network.

Good Luck,

Signing out, without damage I hope.

:DSmiling JOe
 
Hey, it's me, Smiling JOe. I think you need to check with your computer administrator at the office. Wait, that would be you. :funn:Seeing that Bobby and I can log on using your username and doodoo password, I think the problem is in your network.

Good Luck,

Signing out, without damage I hope.

:DSmiling JOe

:floor: :floor: :floor:
 
:blink: ...I hope this wasn't a test and drukkenartist is getting ready to get fired!
 
It worked for me - LOL. This is lindabobhat, by the way.

We have a quite a mystery on our hands, huh? :idontno:
 
For the record, I'd like to personally thank Kenny for diverting attention to his problem from mine! ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top