Diane4145
Beach Fanatic
Came home from work late afternoon, to 85 degrees inside!
Anyone offer any advise as to what might be the problem? I turned AC unit off for a while, but, it still isn't working well. The exchange filter needed to be changed, but, still not working! I notice a small flashing icon that looks like a tiny circle, but, have no idea what it is. BTW, it is a central unit, not a window!lol Help....can't stand idea of being hot, trying to sleep!

Are you renting or do you own? If renting, call your landlord pronto as I believe no AC constitutes as an emergency during the summer...
Terry Schrader, with Terry's AC Heat & Appliance in Santa Rosa Beach 850-267-9956, was wonderful, affordable and prompt! He only charged $65 for the service call and $40 for the AC Capacitator! He even diagnosed and repaired a dryer problem, too! Dryer element was $45, labor was $75 for all and fair! Thank goodness, he had parts on his van, to repair today! Anyone needing appliance repair, call Terry and he'll do you, A GREAT JOB!