• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help, home ac not working!

New posts
I have AC now and am loving it!:wub: Terry Schrader, with Terry's AC Heat & Appliance in Santa Rosa Beach 850-267-9956, was wonderful, affordable and prompt! He only charged $65 for the service call and $40 for the AC Capacitator! He even diagnosed and repaired a dryer problem, too! Dryer element was $45, labor was $75 for all and fair! Thank goodness, he had parts on his van, to repair today! Anyone needing appliance repair, call Terry and he'll do you, A GREAT JOB!:clap::clap::clap:Please tell him that Diane referred ya, on SOWAL!


Glad to hear it! You'll sleep like a baby tonight I bet. :wave:
I use Terry's too, his work is excellent and price is very reasonable. Definitely recommend him as well. Have a good night!
 
Terry's great!

Thx, Chillpill and you're right, Terry's great, in EVERY way!:clap:Ahhhh, to be cool and comfortable!:wub:
Glad to hear it! You'll sleep like a baby tonight I bet. :wave:
I use Terry's too, his work is excellent and price is very reasonable. Definitely recommend him as well. Have a good night!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top