• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

help me decide....

New posts
Well I am no closer to deciding and now RO has thrown in another very viable option. My kids would love that pool and the playground. Thank you all for your input thus far!

Beachmom - we will have to arrange a visit regardless of where we stay! I will be there the end of April by myself, staying with Audie and her husband, and then back in August with my kids. Last year the kids and I stayed at Cottages of Camp Creek and loved it, but I thought we'd venture a little further west this trip (unless, of course, RO makes me an offer I can't refuse - LOL!!)
I would definately consider High Pointe!!
 
Well I am no closer to deciding and now RO has thrown in another very viable option. My kids would love that pool and the playground. Thank you all for your input thus far!

Beachmom - we will have to arrange a visit regardless of where we stay! I will be there the end of April by myself, staying with Audie and her husband, and then back in August with my kids. Last year the kids and I stayed at Cottages of Camp Creek and loved it, but I thought we'd venture a little further west this trip (unless, of course, RO makes me an offer I can't refuse - LOL!!)


I'll send you the rates tomorrow
 
I'd love to meet your kids. Maybe we can make it happen. We can never nail down all our kids until the last minute it seems. They all wanna go, but will never give us an answer on dates. I keep telling mr. dd we just need to decide on a date, and if they can come, they will.

My kids aren't old enough to have a choice!

Our vacation always falls the last week in August. Wonderful week as it is not so crowded because the schools are back in session.

One of the reasons we are waiting til August.

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: Oh, what I'd give for two weeks!!

2 weeks would be heaven!

Better idea...just move to SoWal. :biggrin:

If only we could.

I think I'll be back that week in August, too. Party in SoWal....

Planning these trips is getting more funn all the time! Hope I get to meet you one of my trips this year!

I would definately consider High Pointe!!

I definitely will.

I'll send you the rates tomorrow

Please do - it looks like a wonderful resort!
 
I have a 2BD/2BA home in Grayton right next to the Cottage Street Pool (rental includes access to the pool)

Gulfview is located 3 houses from the boardwalk and 2 streets over from the Red Bar.

Check out our home: www.Graytonbeach.net - Click the tab for Gulfview
 
I have a 2BD/2BA home in Grayton right next to the Cottage Street Pool (rental includes access to the pool)

Gulfview is located 3 houses from the boardwalk and 2 streets over from the Red Bar.

Check out our home: www.Graytonbeach.net - Click the tab for Gulfview


Thanks for posting this link- we stayed on Cottage Street last year, and it is our fave place in Grayton! Our friends will be back this summer and we will visit!) It was nice to have access to a pool, but not have it in the back yard. Perfect!
 
Thanks for posting this link- we stayed on Cottage Street last year, and it is our fave place in Grayton! Our friends will be back this summer and we will visit!) It was nice to have access to a pool, but not have it in the back yard. Perfect!

And that's exactly why it's one of my options - my kids just have to have a pool, and I just loved Grayton.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top