• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Help me please!!

New posts

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
I am in desperate need of a long term rental. I would much rather it be 1 or 2 bedroom. The max I'll pay is $1200. If I don't find one I might not be able to stay down here. If you know of anything let me know.

Even apartments or condos...Anything for me to stay. Thanks.
 
wlaner said:
I am in desperate need of a long term rental. I would much rather it be 1 or 2 bedroom. The max I'll pay is $1200. If I don't find one I might not be able to stay down here. If you know of anything let me know.

Even apartments or condos...Anything for me to stay. Thanks.

Who in their right mind would rent to a heathen like yourself? :lolabove:

Just kidding! :rolling:
 
wlaner said:
I am in desperate need of a long term rental. I would much rather it be 1 or 2 bedroom. The max I'll pay is $1200. If I don't find one I might not be able to stay down here. If you know of anything let me know.

Even apartments or condos...Anything for me to stay. Thanks.

I would love to rent mine to ya. course you'll have to wait a few....well maybe more than a few mos till the contractor actually builds it :bang:
 
RiverOtter said:
I would love to rent mine to ya. course you'll have to wait a few....well maybe more than a few mos till the contractor actually builds it :bang:

Where are you building RO?
 
Landlocked said:
Nice!

One day, one day......

You are young LL, live your dream!! Believe me, I can look back and see things that I have done, had I not done them, I probably would have already had my dream beach house. I still hope too one day. RO and GB, I am sure you will have a beautiful place there. The area is wonderful!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
You are young LL, live your dream!! Believe me, I can look back and see things that I have done, had I not done them, I probably would have already had my dream beach house. I still hope too one day. RO and GB, I am sure you will have a beautiful place there. The area is wonderful!!!!

Thanks, but we hope to sell it pretty quick or long term rent it. Which ever works out better. Hell I may just come and hide out down there :biggrin:
 
RiverOtter said:
Hell I may just come and hide out down there :biggrin:

That is sure what I would do!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top