• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help me with Anniversary Trip plans?

New posts

gr8mom

Beach Comber
Our 18th anniversary is coming up, and I'd like to surprise my husband with a short trip in October. Can any of you suggest someplace right on the beach, or at least someplace where we could sit out on the porch/deck and see the beach? We don't need to be near alot of activities - someplace quiet would be great. I've heard lots about the Seaside Honeymoon Cottages, but I was hoping to find something a little less pricey, if possible.

TIA for any help you can give me!
Lori
 
gr8mom said:
Our 18th anniversary is coming up, and I'd like to surprise my husband with a short trip in October. Can any of you suggest someplace right on the beach, or at least someplace where we could sit out on the porch/deck and see the beach? We don't need to be near alot of activities - someplace quiet would be great. I've heard lots about the Seaside Honeymoon Cottages, but I was hoping to find something a little less pricey, if possible.

TIA for any help you can give me!
Lori
Try Hibiscus
 
gr8mom said:
Our 18th anniversary is coming up, and I'd like to surprise my husband with a short trip in October. Can any of you suggest someplace right on the beach, or at least someplace where we could sit out on the porch/deck and see the beach? We don't need to be near alot of activities - someplace quiet would be great. I've heard lots about the Seaside Honeymoon Cottages, but I was hoping to find something a little less pricey, if possible.

TIA for any help you can give me!
Lori
read kimmi read
 
gr8mom said:
Our 18th anniversary is coming up, and I'd like to surprise my husband with a short trip in October. Can any of you suggest someplace right on the beach, or at least someplace where we could sit out on the porch/deck and see the beach? We don't need to be near alot of activities - someplace quiet would be great. I've heard lots about the Seaside Honeymoon Cottages, but I was hoping to find something a little less pricey, if possible.

TIA for any help you can give me!
Lori

If you could be a little more specific, I imagine you would get plenty of suggestions. Do you want a condo, townhome or single-family home? What about something in Old Grayton? Not on the beach, but very quiet and romantic.
 
gr8mom said:
Our 18th anniversary is coming up, and I'd like to surprise my husband with a short trip in October. Can any of you suggest someplace right on the beach, or at least someplace where we could sit out on the porch/deck and see the beach? We don't need to be near alot of activities - someplace quiet would be great. I've heard lots about the Seaside Honeymoon Cottages, but I was hoping to find something a little less pricey, if possible.

TIA for any help you can give me!
Lori

18 years :scratch:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How bout a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card :idontno: ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just Kidding people COME ON!! :biggrin:
 
RiverOtter said:
18 years :scratch:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How bout a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card :idontno: ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just Kidding people COME ON!! :biggrin:

:nono1:
 
Try Seagrove Dunes (do dogpile search). 5 unit building right on the beach across from the Tom Thumb. Great location and not too expensive. I have stayed there in several of the units over the years
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top