• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help...my laptop has a virus

New posts
Have you tried running a scan with the antivirus software (assuming you have it)? You can also try malware bytes depending on what's going on with your laptop.
 
I can surely get rid of it for you as well as have your computer run faster than new in less than one hour! I own ComputerWorks and have a mobile service so I can come to your location.:thanks:
bizcard.jpg





I need a computer techie to rid my laptop of a virus
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top