• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

HELP- need 1 week rental starting 7/23

New posts

wilsonlc

Beach Comber
Just got word that my rental for next week has not been cleared for occupancy. I am going to have a couple of very dissapointed kids on my hands if I don't find a replacement. My rental was at Sugar Dunes and I would like to find something similar (beachfront, 2 or 3 bedrooms, close to an open walkover, near Eastern Lake or one of the other lakes that opens on the beach). If anyone can help, please send me a note.

Thanks
 
You might try Beachside Villas which is right behind Sugar Dunes. They do have beach access which is hard to find right now in Seagrove. Call Garrett Realty if interested. Also, the Dunes of Seagrove would be another possibility. It is managed by Resort Quest. It is gulf front, right beside Sugar Dunes.
 
my 3 bedroom cottage is available in watercolor. If interested please call 866-426-2656 water color inn. my home address is 230 needlerush Dr. The bridge over western lake is a 20 second bike ride from my home. we are located in watercolor phase 3 oakgrove which is a short 2 minute bike ride over the pedestrian bridge to the main pool club and beach. The house is brand new...
 
Last edited:
THANKS!! to everyone who posted a response. I have found alternate accomodations. I will keep your contacts for my next visit later this year.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top