• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help!! Need 3 compartment sink for commercial space

New posts

hanuman

Beach Lover
opening a commissary and need a commercial 3 compartment sink immediately...any leads?

850-687-3494

thanks!
 
Last edited:
Look on Craigslist Okaloosa/Walton, Panama City, or Pensacola listings. Typically lots of restaurant equipment listed there.
 
I have one that I would be willing to sell you. If you are interested send me a PM or you can call me at 865-9994 & I can send you some photos, etc.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top