• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Help! Need chiropractor!

New posts

patticakes

Beach Lover
Flying down tomorrow. My hip and lower back are completely jacked and will need to see a chiropractor on Monday. Any recommendations?
 
I have the best chiropractor in the world but he is in Alabama! He recommends Dr. Lisa Calahan (sp?) Panama City back beach road. Tell her Dr. Peter DeFranco sent you. My doctor is also licensed in Florida so he knows her well.
 
I can tell ya, where NOT to go! Henry Chiropractic in Destin, has/had a HATEFUL office mgr. :bang: This was about a year and a half, ago. Adding insult to injury, when I attempted to complain, I could tell who wore the pants! I wanted the Dr. to call me, away from her and NEVER heard from him! :idontno: I kinda felt, like he was scared of her! :floor: So, I did what I usually do...NEXT? To the curb...

I went thru alot of rehab for an injured back and knee surgery, with South Walton Physical Therapy and Rehab. They are located in Santa Rosa Beach, on Hwy 98. Though they don't have a chiropractor, I had great results with Mei (pronounced May). She is a Dr. in PT and the entire staff's great! :wub:

Good Luck! :razz:
pattiw said:
Flying down tomorrow. My hip and lower back are completely jacked and will need to see a chiropractor on Monday. Any recommendations?
 
I have heard wonderful things about Dr. Smith at Waterside Chiropractic. 850-622-0062.

If that doesn't work, I have had good experiences at Emerald Coast Chiropractic, Dr. Ken Whidden in Destin.
 
I believe in post #3 they are referring to Dr. Lisa Calhoun. She is great, i use her and if you need a deep tissue massage Craig is the bomb!!!! I have hip and lower back pains and Craig has done wonders with massage therapy.
 
Beachbummett said:
I have the best chiropractor in the world but he is in Alabama! He recommends Dr. Lisa Calahan (sp?) Panama City back beach road. Tell her Dr. Peter DeFranco sent you. My doctor is also licensed in Florida so he knows her well.

You are always so helpful!
FYI- Any recommendation of Beachbummett is bound to be the best referral.
;-)
 
The office is located about 2 miles east of Hwy 79 on Panama City Beach Pkwy aka 98. Phone is 850-230-1288. Dr Lisa is great and so is Craig..thanks for the plugs and nice replies!!
Her Associate,
Bs1chiro
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top