• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

HELP!!! Need place to live!!!!

New posts

livin by chance

Beach Crab
I am looking for at least a one bedroom place that is resonably priced. Just starting new job just out of college, so price is kind of an issue. My next issue is that I need a place that will accept a small dog, weighs 25lbs, and rarely barks. I also need something fast, like before August. My lease where all my stuff runs out soon. Price range: 700 - 900/ month. Thanks for all your help!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top