• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help needed - please read

New posts
Cork On the Ocean said:
I kept Sunshine's name the same.

Her new owner actually gave her the name Luckie without having met her. It's a cute name, but she wants something a little different now.
 
pgurney said:
Thanks Cork, Ima softie...that just made me feel really good.

Luckie has made it to SoWal. :cool: Her new mom is extremely happy and loving her. Be on the lookout for Luckie in the Seacrest/Camp Creek Lake area....She loves attention and is as sweet as they get.

Her new mom is reconsidering the name now. Got any ideas?

I like Josie for a dog's name. Oreo or Cookies N Cream would be obvious choices. She could be Cookie for short. My kids love going to the pet store and "trying out" puppies. They always name them and the blk/wh ones always get the names I mentioned above.

http://www.dogomania.com/dog_names.shtml
 
pgurney said:
Thanks Cork, Ima softie...that just made me feel really good.

Luckie has made it to SoWal. :cool: Her new mom is extremely happy and loving her. Be on the lookout for Luckie in the Seacrest/Camp Creek Lake area....She loves attention and is as sweet as they get.

Her new mom is reconsidering the name now. Got any ideas?

This is great news. Yeah. I have a name idea. Taffy!!! I love that name for doggie!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top