• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help on where to spend winter

New posts

yacker

Beach Comber
Posted once but got no replies. we are looking at Gulf Place, Legends, and a nice house in a little community in Seagrove called Summers Edge. Want to be around people but wish we could find a place with families not just retirees as we are "young" retirees.
Thanks
Gayle
 
I would probably keep looking. Don't know anything about Legends, but in winter, neither Gulf Place or Summers Edge would be populated consistently.
Have you thought of Rosemary Beach? Maybe even Grayton Beach, where lots of full timers live.
 
Seacrest Beach (next to Rosemary) is a really good spot as well! I am so jealous that you get to "winter" in Sowal.....it's my greatest aspiration. Unfortunately, I have WAY too many years before that happens!
 
Where to spend winter

I would probably keep looking. Don't know anything about Legends, but in winter, neither Gulf Place or Summers Edge would be populated consistently.
Have you thought of Rosemary Beach? Maybe even Grayton Beach, where lots of full timers live.

Rosemary Beach is nice. Grayton seems a little isolated. But both are pretty high priced. That's the appeal of Gulf Place and Legends- in our price range
 
I vote on Summer's Edge. A house would be roomier than a condo, and the houses I've been in there are very nice.

You can walk from there to Flip-Flops, Amavida, and La Botana. Saw people doing that Sunday AM.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top