• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help Wanted with Kitchen Refacing Project

New posts

CTJake

Beach Comber
I am looking to hire someone who has experience with kitchen refacing. I am replacing the kitchen cabinet doors and drawer fronts in our condo. Also I need the old veneer removed and new veneer installed. Veneer can be a bit tricky to work with so I need someone with experience and not a first timer. Anyone have recommendations?
The materials will be delivered in mid to late Oct. So I am looking to hire someone to install them shortly after they arrive.
Thanks!
 
Contact Ralph Gage, he can do the work. 850-585-4616. He has references and is a licensed contractor.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top