• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help!

New posts
I bet DD will be here soon. Unless, it is another need a drink after work day! :wave:
 
I bet DD will be here soon. Unless, it is another need a drink after work day! :wave:

It was Family Night. :eek: Didn't get home til 8:45. Went to bed. Glad you got the recipe OL!:clap:
 
:wub::wub::wub: Thank you all for the kudos!
That recipe is the sheet (as the kids put it now-a-days :roll:) First time I heard the term I taken aback...but now I know it means the bomb, the best.

In the winter the corn bread salad goes well with the white chicken chili recipe.
 
:wub::wub::wub: Thank you all for the kudos!
That recipe is the sheet (as the kids put it now-a-days :roll:) First time I heard the term I taken aback...but now I know it means the bomb, the best.

In the winter the corn bread salad goes well with the white chicken chili recipe.

That's all well and good, but what's the recipe. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top