• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Helpppp

New posts

taterbaby

Beach Lover
I can't find a site within this one that I am looking for a nd it is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH--anyway, recently I found a page that said somthing about visiting a welcome center-when you bring in a coupon from that site-you get a free bag filled with goodies-does anyone have a clue as to what page I am referring to-and can you lead me back to it?
thanks
 
taterbaby said:
I can't find a site within this one that I am looking for a nd it is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH--anyway, recently I found a page that said somthing about visiting a welcome center-when you bring in a coupon from that site-you get a free bag filled with goodies-does anyone have a clue as to what page I am referring to-and can you lead me back to it?
thanks

Now I'm going nuts too! I remember reading the same thing and thinking that I'd have to remember to pass that info on to friends and family who stay at our condo. Now I can't remember where either...I don't think it was the Welcome Center at 98 and 331 though. Was it maybe the Tourist Development Council? I think they're located near the Court Annex?

I'll keep on banging my head until it comes to me :bang:
 
:idontno: luvthebeach, I saw it also. And have lost it as quick as I saw it as to where it was. Crazy huh! By the way, does anyone know how many people visit the panhandle between spring and the end of summer???
 
taterbaby said:
Ok-I found it-but I am disappointed this year because it has some stipulations that it did not have last year. Unfortunatly, we missed our trip last year due to a father in laws death. It sure sounds like a sweet deal though-wish I could get one of those little red bags-hehehehehehe.


http://www.beachesofsouthwalton.com/camp/girlfriends/girlfriends-rates.asp

Hmmmm...that's not the one I remembered seeing. I thought there was another place that offered a welcome package...not as fancy Maybe I was dreaming.

I love that red tote bag!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top