• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Heron's Watch

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
I have a Heron's Watch ground floor unit 2 bedroom 2 bath unit that backs up to the State forest for $199,000. This one really makes alot of sense. It is currently rented for $1000 per month but can be shown with a 24hr notice. Heron's Watch is located within walking distance to Eastern Lake and has a community pool. MLS # is 416618.

Thanks,

Bobby J
 
I saw that price reduction Bobby - that unit is a great deal! The unit that I had listed closed for $220,000 in June and it was an interior unit that did not back up to the state park. Your listing is the closest unit in the development to the neighborhood owned dock on Eastern Lake and it backs up to Point Washington State Park!
Good Luck with this one -
 
This looks very appealing. Does anyone know what the condo fees and the pet restrictions are in Heron's Watch?
 
I find it hard to believe there are no pet restrictions there. Every condo building I have ever come across has some. I would not take the selling realtor's word for it and of course check this out before you buy.
 
I find it hard to believe there are no pet restrictions there. Every condo building I have ever come across has some. I would not take the selling realtor's word for it and of course check this out before you buy.

Many units are advertised as pets allowed this is why I "assumed" they were allowed. Here is the deal from the association management company (267-8458). Owners are allowed 0ne pet. Renters are not allowed pets. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top