• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hey Beach Girl....

New posts

beachma

Beach Lover
I hear you just got back from Seagrove and have some AWESOME pictures!!!
We want to see them...get posting please... :wub:
 
I wonder how you know that Beachma???? Could it be that you are somehow related to me?!!!! Hmmm...

Yes, I do have some cool pics. I'll have to share when I get a second. :D
 
Just giving this thread a little bump since I am nearly as eager as Beachma to see some pics and hear some details!

:biggrin:
 
BeachDreamer said:
Just giving this thread a little bump since I am nearly as eager as Beachma to see some pics and hear some details!

:biggrin:


you are sweet. i just have to sit down and figure out how to post pics. we had a wonderful time. we took our 14 month old son down. he's already been there 3 times in his little life! (and we live in illinois!!!!!) we just can't get enough of the beach.

as soon as i figure out what i'm doing, i'll post pics.
 
Beach Girl said:
you are sweet. i just have to sit down and figure out how to post pics. we had a wonderful time. we took our 14 month old son down. he's already been there 3 times in his little life! (and we live in illinois!!!!!) we just can't get enough of the beach.

as soon as i figure out what i'm doing, i'll post pics.

Go to photo gallery and click "upload". :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top