• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hey Gang

New posts
Yeah, they got a big hi school - oh, I see the problem - "QUOTE ...I been reading post after pot and I think..."

hmmm sounds interesting (yes, I know its supposed to be 'post' - Jeez!)

I get drug tested randomly so I can't join you, but man, oh, man that makes me oh so hungry for some big fat-leaking grilled Grouper (with neat sear marks and just a ghostly trace of lemon and real butter)!

rrrrrr!

'surfs up!' (i.e.. 'grill's ready!')
 
aquaticbiology said:
Yeah, they got a big hi school - oh, I see the problem - "QUOTE ...I been reading post after pot and I think..."

hmmm sounds interesting (yes, I know its supposed to be 'post' - Jeez!)
...
:floor:Thanks for putting "high" school together with the "pot" (post). I was a bit slow to see it. Freudian Slip?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top