• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hey JOe

New posts

Waterman

Beach Lover
Hey Joe,
What happened to you? This post is to check YOUR well being. I missed you last trip...be back in OCT. sometime. Hope all is OK!
 
Waterman said:
Hey Joe,
What happened to you? This post is to check YOUR well being. I missed you last trip...be back in OCT. sometime. Hope all is OK!

I assume you mean Smiling Joe? There is also a Joe on the board.

Just met SJ at the meeting and he has a bigger and better presence in person than he does on the board.

Did you get anything in the mail?
 
kurt said:
I assume you mean Smiling Joe? There is also a Joe on the board.

Just met SJ at the meeting and he has a bigger and better presence in person than he does on the board.

Did you get anything in the mail?

Yes, I meant SJ. He is a great guy! I need more friends like him. Maybe I'll get to meet you next time I'm down, Kurt. No, I did not recieve anything yet! I'll keep a look out. Thanks SO much!
 
Hey JOe, where you goin? with that shovel of your hand?
Hey JOe, I said where you goin? with that shovel in your hand, oh?
I?m goin? down to shovel the beach.
You know I caught them messin? ?round with the wrong color sand.
Yeah, I?m goin? down to shovel the beach.
You know I caught them messin? ?round with the wrong color sand.
Huh! And that ain?t cool!
 
Yo WaterMan,
How are things on the Left Coast? I have been traveling a bit. I rushed out of town two days after Dennis, and just returned today in time for the meeting. I will stretch out the remainder of my trip sometime later in the year. I will be around for a while, especially for most of October. I think I have Shark Watch that month since that is when all of the big man eaters come close to shore in Walton County. I will also be watching out for all of those dangerous ripcurrents that happen primarily from Oct 1-Oct 31. In fact, October is the worst month ever to come to this beach, and I think you should consider coming some other time. ;-) Help me spread the word, SoWal is no place to visit for October. :D
 
Beach Runner said:
Hey JOe, where you goin? with that shovel of your hand?
Hey JOe, I said where you goin? with that shovel in your hand, oh?
I?m goin? down to shovel the beach.
You know I caught them messin? ?round with the wrong color sand.
Yeah, I?m goin? down to shovel the beach.
You know I caught them messin? ?round with the wrong color sand.
Huh! And that ain?t cool!
:floor: :floor: :floor:
From the talk going around, I may have to visit Frank's Hardware and purchase more shovels for my new friends to lend a hand and back.
 
Beach Runner said:
I love South Walton in October! The Gulf is still warm, and the crowds are gone.
Darnit, Beach Runner, don't make me get out a can of Whoop-A_s. Stop spreading those horrible lies. Shame on you. :D
 
Smiling JOe said:
Yo WaterMan,
How are things on the Left Coast? I have been traveling a bit. I rushed out of town two days after Dennis, and just returned today in time for the meeting. I will stretch out the remainder of my trip sometime later in the year. I will be around for a while, especially for most of October. I think I have Shark Watch that month since that is when all of the big man eaters come close to shore in Walton County. I will also be watching out for all of those dangerous ripcurrents that happen primarily from Oct 1-Oct 31. In fact, October is the worst month ever to come to this beach, and I think you should consider coming some other time. ;-) Help me spread the word, SoWal is no place to visit for October. :D


I unfortunately will be in SoWal for the entire month of October! I will be available to help watch out for those sharks and rip currents...not much else to do!!! Sorry I don't do smilies...I could sure insert some here!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top