• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hey Mermaid!

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
Maybe you can make this cake to go with the Sandcastle cake. Since some of you saw turtles when you were there....
ft_sum05msk17_t.jpg
 
Now that's the kind of sea turtle you can sink your teeth into. I like I like! That would look adorable next to the famous sandcastle cake. How'd you make those critters?
 
Mermaid said:
Now that's the kind of sea turtle you can sink your teeth into. I like I like! That would look adorable next to the famous sandcastle cake. How'd you make those critters?

It's a Martha Stewart cake. You can do a search on www.marthastewart.com for "turtle cake".
 
Just roll some donut holes in powdered sugar and spit on them to make them stick!
 
Sueshore said:
Just roll some donut holes in powdered sugar and spit on them to make them stick!

Spoken like Betty Crocker, herself! :lolabove: Mmmmm, good.
 
Kitty, you crack me up!!! Come back and let's play some more dommies!!!
 
Sueshore said:
Just roll some donut holes in powdered sugar and spit on them to make them stick!

:floor: :floor: :floor:
 
Sueshore said:
Just roll some donut holes in powdered sugar and spit on them to make them stick!
:rofl: :clap_1: My kinda cook!
 
Sueshore said:
Just roll some donut holes in powdered sugar and spit on them to make them stick!
:lolabove: :lolabove: You know MissKitty, I think you and I are the only two on this board who don't like to cook. :oops: It seems even the men like cooking.

You are just too funny.
 
My new kookbook will be out soon....


MISS KITTY'S KITCHEN KALAMATIES

A New Way to Teach Your Husband to Cook!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top