RiverOtter said:Practice makes perfect:laughing1
Beach Runner said:Ocean Lover, that's why we provide a desktop computer and printer for our guests. I'd go crazy if I went a week without Internet and email!

Landlocked said:
JT said:Thank you,
Your sig. is great.....Jimmys has some great quotes!!
JT said:Good Afternoon, Im a new poster but not new to the area. My wife and I have a little house on 30a thats been there since the 50s. We cant wait to move down there and join this lovely community. This message board is great to get to know a lot of the people that live and visit the best beaches Ive ever seen. I grew up going with family to Sanibel Island and thought there was no other community out there that could compare. The time Ive spent there changed my mind.
Looking forward to meeting some of you all and joining the community.
jt
Aboard!!!!!JB said:Gee, I thought this board was supposed to be about discussion/questions re. Grayton Beach and South Walton. Seems River Otter and Grayton Bound are using it as their own personal playground. And such interesting, thought-provoking posts from both!
Do us a favor, folks, and take it to email or private messaging. If you have something substantive to say about GRAYTON BEACH, then please post it. I'm sure Kurt is too nice of a guy to say anything, but y'all are turning the board into a joke.
I'm a nice guy too, but enough is enough.
) but I respect the enthusiasm of those who do.