• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hey New Users!!! Post something......

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Grayton Beach looked very good last night. Lots of new, clean, white sand like fresh powder snow.
I saw Seacrest Beach this morning and it is looking much better. You could see evidence of the beach "scraping" along the dune line.
Water is beautiful today.
 
Walkover repairs

Is the beach walkover at Dune Allen repaired? What's the status of beach there? Anyone know?
 
Dune Allen beach looks good. I've seen a lot of work going on at the park at the end of 393, Ed Walline Park I think. If that is the one you mean.
 
Thanks. That would be it! We'll be coming in Dec. so should even be better then.
 
no prob! I enjoy reading these but have little to say.

Thanks Kurt for the Bluebuddies.com. Interesting site!

We're headed for IL today for wedding & Thanksgiving so I'll catch up on this board and join when we get back to TX.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top