• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hey Skunkape.....

New posts
next time there's a slumber party you should come down here to the hellhole......
We had a GRAYT slumber party at Cork's...me Corkie baby and IBD...I really think you & LBH need to have a slumber party next time!!:lolabove:
 
IBD has all the pics. Sorry:(

Likely excuse. RO is never gonna buy it.

next time there's a slumber party you should come down here to the hellhole......

We had a GRAYT slumber party at Cork's...me Corkie baby and IBD...I really think you & LBH need to have a slumber party next time!!:lolabove:

It's a deal - next slumber party I'm crashing at Audie's hellhole - how can I refuse an offer as enticing as that?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top