• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hi Everyone

New posts

windrift

Beach Comber
I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND A SNOWBIRD HERE. DO YOU? I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS SITE. I'D LIKE TO SHARE.:clap_1: HOPE YOU DON'T MIND HEARING FROM ME FROM TIME TO TIME.
 
:welcome: I have a few snowbirds in my places and I love them. They certainly seem to take better care of the place then my renters in the summer.
 
I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND A SNOWBIRD HERE. DO YOU? I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS SITE. I'D LIKE TO SHARE.:clap_1: HOPE YOU DON'T MIND HEARING FROM ME FROM TIME TO TIME.

Welcome Windrift....jump on in and let us get to know you!;-) :drink2: :welcome: :chill:
 
:welcome: Windrift. Have funn posting, this site is a good source of information and entertainment.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top