• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hi Everyone

New posts
:welcome: windrift :welcome: Now...post some more! It's grayt to have a snowbird on the board. Where is your summer home? How long have you been coming to SoWal?
 
I LOVE THE AREA. I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE A PLACE TO TELL YA'LL. I LOVE TO SAY THAT TOO. YOU MAY NOT LIKE ME WHEN I TELL YOU I'M FROM CANADA. NOVA SCOTIA, IN FACT. I'M GLAD I CAN BE CALLED A SEMI LOCAL. I'M YOUNG FOR A SNOWBIRD. MY HUSBAND IS 9 YEARS OLDER THAN ME, SO I GET TO BE A SNOWBIRD WOOPS SEMI LOCAL....:funn:

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE US. OUR FRIENDS HERE SAY WE ARE SO MUCH LIKE THEM, THAT THEY FORGET WE ARE FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY ALTHOUGH NEIGHBOURS OF YOURS. I'VE TRAVELLED MUCH OF MY YOUNGER LIFE WITH PARENTS INTO THE UPPER EASTERN US. LOTSSS! I WANTED TO MOVE HERE BACK IN THE EARLY 70'S BUT IT SEEMED GIRLFRIENDS WERE FALLING IN LOVE AND GETTING MARRIED AND I DIDN'T WANT TO TRAVEL ALONE TO US, TO FIND A JOB. BUT I'M HERE NOW, 4 MONTHS OF THE YEAR, NOVEMBER TO MARCH. WOULD LIKE TO STAY INTO APRIL TOO. BUT THE RENT IS HIGHER THEN. WE LEAVE I SUPPOSE YOU COULD SAY WHEN WE GET KICKED OUT. NOT REALLY.:shock:
 
I have always wanted to visit Nova Scotia ever since I saw the movie, Shipping News w/ Jullianne Moore. I believe it was filmed there or very near there. Looks beautiful! Quite different from the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico!
 
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
 
Yes, It Was Filmed In Cape Breton, Go To Google Search Cape Breton. We Live On The Water In Nova Scotia Or Should Say Beside It. Again Google Pictou Nova Scotia
 
Windrift...tell us more about NS and post some pics!! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top