• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hi Everyone

New posts
....THEY FORGET WE ARE FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY ...

Hogwash! You are not from a foreign country. You are from Canada. Now take Lousiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia. Please. Just take them!

Now THOSE, are some foreign countries! They talk different, eat different, drive different.... JUST KIDDING!:biggrin:

But Canada? You are always welcome neighbor! You just have yourself a glass of sweat tea, and you'll fit right in.

The greatest thing about this most wonderful site, is that when you go back to Canada- you can take it with you. You'll always be just a few keystrokes away!:roll:

OK, now dive into the lounge! Enjoy!

dka:drink:
 
WOULD IT BE OK IF YOU GAVE ME ANOTHER NAME? I DON'T LIKE BEING CALLED A TOURIST!!!:eek:
I HAVE A NEGATIVE OPINION OF TOURISTS. I REALIZE TOURISTS ARE GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY BUT THERE'S TIMES ADD NEGATIVE ATTITUDES AND USE AGGRESSION WHERE IT'S NOT NEEDED. :( :shock:
I PRACTICE POSITVE CHI ENJOY YOUR BEACHES AND LIFESTYLE WITH GRACE. PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH A TOURIST. WOULD IT BE OK IF I HAD A BEACHY NAME TOO?:biggrin:
 
WOULD IT BE OK IF YOU GAVE ME ANOTHER NAME? I DON'T LIKE BEING CALLED A TOURIST!!!:eek:
I HAVE A NEGATIVE OPINION OF TOURISTS. I REALIZE TOURISTS ARE GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY BUT THERE'S TIMES ADD NEGATIVE ATTITUDES AND USE AGGRESSION WHERE IT'S NOT NEEDED. :( :shock:
I PRACTICE POSITVE CHI ENJOY YOUR BEACHES AND LIFESTYLE WITH GRACE. PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH A TOURIST. WOULD IT BE OK IF I HAD A BEACHY NAME TOO?:biggrin:
DID SOMEONE SAY WHERE'S THE TIM HORTON WEBSITE? DO YOU LIKE THE COFFEE????
I PREFER DUNKIN DONUTS!!!!
 
WOULD IT BE OK IF YOU GAVE ME ANOTHER NAME? I DON'T LIKE BEING CALLED A TOURIST!!!:eek:

Just keep on posting, and "Tourist" will soon change.
 
WOULD IT BE OK IF YOU GAVE ME ANOTHER NAME? I DON'T LIKE BEING CALLED A TOURIST!!!:eek:
I HAVE A NEGATIVE OPINION OF TOURISTS. I REALIZE TOURISTS ARE GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY BUT THERE'S TIMES ADD NEGATIVE ATTITUDES AND USE AGGRESSION WHERE IT'S NOT NEEDED. :( :shock:
I PRACTICE POSITVE CHI ENJOY YOUR BEACHES AND LIFESTYLE WITH GRACE. PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH A TOURIST. WOULD IT BE OK IF I HAD A BEACHY NAME TOO?:biggrin:
It took me awhile to figure out that the names change the more you post. I guess there are different levels. I didn't appreciate starting out as a beach crab myself!:biggrin:

Take a look at everyone's posting numbers and see what their nicknames are. Actually, most of us don't really pay attention to that. Just focus on the avatars and the good times in general. We won't confuse you with a tourist!
 
I wish someone would call me tourist...that would mean I was on vacation!!! Although....yippee! I'm going to The Big Easy for three days!!!!:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top