• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hi Everyone

New posts
DID SOMEONE SAY WHERE'S THE TIM HORTON WEBSITE? DO YOU LIKE THE COFFEE????
I PREFER DUNKIN DONUTS!!!!
Every time I saw a Tim Hortons in Nova Scotia,it was paired with a Wendy's. Never visited. If I need a donut fix, it's Krispy Kreme.
 
John, what do you mean I have chosen to not receive messages. :eek:
I must have checked something not to be checked:blush:

:clap_1: ...hip hip hooray for lower case!!! :welcome:
 
:biggrin: Thanks for the birthday wishes. Even knowing my favourite place in the world wishes me a good day helps me feel warmer than it is here in Eastern Canada 32degrees this morning.
I'm very sad to read about the drowning as well. Too bad people didn't take better precaution when out on the water. Sometimes they forget water can kill. It's pretty to look at but dangerous.
I like all the new pictures under people's names. Some are funny. Do they depict the person's personality? I guess so.:rolling: I like them.
I will think of you all today.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top