• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hi Everyone

New posts

bdub

Beach Lover
Hi Everyone,

For purposes of my appearances here I'll go with the name Bdub.
I have been a lurker for almost a year. I am a relatively new owner along the 30A corridor.

Though we live in the mid-Atlantic region, we make it down to the RR five or six times a year. I can sometimes be seen paddling my yellow kayaak on Camp Creek Lake (so far, I have not see any gators.)

I am :

...happy about the new Bay County Airport plans
...doubtful about claims that the ivory-billed woodpecker has been seen there.
...not all that upset about the big blue signs
...very concerned about the beach access issues
...a fan of Mike's restaurant in PC
...a lover of fresh gulf shrimp

I enjoy checking in here for the latest gossip and have a Sowal sticker on my car.

All the best,

Bdub
 
Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi Everyone,

For purposes of my appearances here I'll go with the name Bdub.
I have been a lurker for almost a year. I am a relatively new owner along the 30A corridor.

Though we live in the mid-Atlantic region, we make it down to the RR five or six times a year. I can sometimes be seen paddling my yellow kayaak on Camp Creek Lake (so far, I have not see any gators.)

I am :

...happy about the new Bay County Airport plans
...doubtful about claims that the ivory-billed woodpecker has been seen there.
...not all that upset about the big blue signs
...very concerned about the beach access issues
...a fan of Mike's restaurant in PC
...a lover of fresh gulf shrimp

I enjoy checking in here for the latest gossip and have a Sowal sticker on my car.

All the best,

Bdub

Shrimp is good! :wave:
 
Re: Introduce Yourself

:welcome:bdub!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top