• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hi from the Zohan

New posts

TheZohan

Beach Lover
I'm new to the area and hope to make new friends here. I'm enjoying SoWal so far.......the beaches are beautiful!
 
I'm new to the area and hope to make new friends here. I'm enjoying SoWal so far.......the beaches are beautiful!

Hi and welcome to the SoWal area. I have only been here for 2 months and love it so far, I don't know how long we will be able to enjoy our beautiful white beaches. I'm trying to meet new people also. We should try once again to have a meet and greet someplace. What do you think? :welcome:
 
Meet and greet

Would like to do a meet and greet especially for all the new people to SoWal area to meet other residents and make new friends. We did this once before but I was the only person that showed until I left then another preson showed up. Is anyone interested? We could all probably use a good night out with the friendly SoWal residents. Let me know. :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top