• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

hi ho!!!

New posts

lennonsdarlin

Beach Lover
Been a silent partner in crime to most of the threads here. Years of watching and laughing and enjoying the comraderie...Today I must speak...my bicycle was stolen, Sunday...during CHURCH!!!! Lived and loved here, called it home my entire adult life! Sorry my first thread is a heartbroken one, but I need sympathy...NOW!!!!!I loved that bike! Theivin' bastids!!!! Peace...luv...out
 
Been a silent partner in crime to most of the threads here. Years of watching and laughing and enjoying the comraderie...Today I must speak...my bicycle was stolen, Sunday...during CHURCH!!!! Lived and loved here, called it home my entire adult life! Sorry my first thread is a heartbroken one, but I need sympathy...NOW!!!!!I loved that bike! Theivin' bastids!!!! Peace...luv...out

Sorry for your loss - Give a description - you never know; there are a lot of bikes out there, but it couldn't hurt.
 
:welcome: I'm :pissed: on your behalf.

Now, please post more!
 
:welcome: Thats too bad about your bike. I hope it shows up. What church was it, by the way? We always ride our bikes to church as well. Haven't had a problem as yet.
 
:welcome:Sucks about your bike. Bat turds. :angry:
 
gypsea

It wasn't stolen at church...funny...my home seems to be in the hood, not my church!!! I was AT church..need to brush up on communication skills and can I say church just one more time in two sentences???
 
Sorry about your bike, glad you are posting :welcome:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top