• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hi Y'all

New posts

FLSentinel

Beach Comber
Hi Y'all, I live in Freeport and work in South Walton. Look forward to chatting with you. South Walton County is a very unique place. It brings all kinds of folks together from all over the place. I have seen South Walton grow over the years and for the most part, it has been done correctly. Everyone really appreciates the hometown atmosphere and the laid back style. Hope to chat with you soon. See Ya.
 
Hi Y'all, I live in Freeport and work in South Walton. Look forward to chatting with you. South Walton County is a very unique place. It brings all kinds of folks together from all over the place. I have seen South Walton grow over the years and for the most part, it has been done correctly. Everyone really appreciates the hometown atmosphere and the laid back style. Hope to chat with you soon. See Ya.

:welcome:

Freeport is very nice. Repeat after me:

Hi Y'all, I live in Freeport and work in SoWal. Look forward to chatting with you. SoWal is a very unique place. It brings all kinds of folks together from all over the place. I have seen SoWal grow over the years and for the most part, it has been done correctly. Everyone really appreciates the hometown atmosphere and the laid back style. Hope to chat with you soon. See Ya.

:biggrin:
 
:welcome:
 
Hi Y'all, I live in Freeport and work in South Walton. Look forward to chatting with you. South Walton County is a very unique place. It brings all kinds of folks together from all over the place. I have seen South Walton grow over the years and for the most part, it has been done correctly. Everyone really appreciates the hometown atmosphere and the laid back style. Hope to chat with you soon. See Ya.

We won't hold that against you.:biggrin:

:welcome:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top