BeachbumAggie
Beach Fanatic
Hi ya'll. I just read about this forum on tripadvisor.com so I thought I'd check it out. I first drove down 30 A four years ago this summer and this summer will be our fourth year in a row to go to Seagrove Beach. Last year I convinced my husband to stay for 2 weeks and we've agreed that we can't go back to only one week-it just isn't long enough. We live 12 hours away so once/year is about all we can make the drive but it's well worth it.
I love going to the beach, any beach, but I especially love the beaches of SoWal. We love biking around in the evenings dreaming of what house we'd like to buy someday!
We just got back from Key West and Sanibel Island this past Monday. Both were great but Seagrove is our relaxing home away from home so we find it hard to beat! I've been to Galveston twice this year and it's great for shelling and shopping but the beach is like a lake compared to SoWal-no offense to my home state but Texas just doesn't have the beaches that Florida has-especially the panhandle!
I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say on this forum, talk to you all soon!
I love going to the beach, any beach, but I especially love the beaches of SoWal. We love biking around in the evenings dreaming of what house we'd like to buy someday!
We just got back from Key West and Sanibel Island this past Monday. Both were great but Seagrove is our relaxing home away from home so we find it hard to beat! I've been to Galveston twice this year and it's great for shelling and shopping but the beach is like a lake compared to SoWal-no offense to my home state but Texas just doesn't have the beaches that Florida has-especially the panhandle!
I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has to say on this forum, talk to you all soon!

