• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hi ya'll!

New posts
Yes, I'm truly an Aggie

I am proud class of 1995! My husband didn't attend our fine univerisity but is a fan. We've just bought our first season tickets this year so we're looking forward to some games this Fall.

We'll be in Seagrove for 2 weeks in August. If we win the lotto between now and then we'll be there to stay!!:biggrin:
 
Give us a call or email when you are here .. we will be in North Carolina's mountains a few days in August but generally are here.

I graduated in '73 and my wife got her masters there as well.

Would be great to see fellow Aggies while enjoying the Sunshine State BEFORE they win their fortune! :D
 
.

:welcome:.BeachbumAggie!

What part of Arlington? We're way south Arlington, Mansfield school district.

Have a blast at the beach.
.
 
Yea! for another Texan! I am a Bearkat from Sam Houston State ('81) so did a few visits to Aggieland back in the day. Nothing compares to fun, food and relaxation of a vacation in SoWal. Visiting (and lurking on) this forum is my "fix". Such a variety of interesting people hang out here.
 
HI, you will love it here. It truly is a paradise for the ones who can make it. I was not so lucky. Can you please help me post an ad on here for moving sale?? I cannot figure out how to do it and have emailed for help..Figured this might be easier!!!
 
We leave in South Arlington as well, we're down the road from Kennedale
High School but are in the city of Arlington. We're 32 days and counting until we road trip to Seagrove!!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top